Create a Resume, including your relevant nursing experience and education in response to the job posting; For this job link.
- What does fitness to practice mean to CNO and all nurses?
- Discuss the importance of fitness to practice to:
- Ethical Nursing Care and Practice
- Public Protection
- Personal health and how it can impact client care
- Read the ‘Developing SMART Learning Goals’ Portion
Complete 1 Practice Reflection Worksheet on your progress from new student nurse to graduating student nurse–
Complete 1 Learning Plan- Located on Moodle (2 goals) Goals should be geared towards your nursing career, areas you would like to focus your learning, and ideas to help you achieve your goals.
4. The Canadian Nurses Association is a national “powerhouse” for developing or leading change in health policy.
Click on the link and choose an “Advocacy Priority” that interests you and identify 3 Advocacy points the CNA has done to encourage change. https://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/policy-advocacy/advocacy-priorities
CNA Political Priorities Link . https://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/policy-advocacy/advocacy-priorities
Identify and share any of these actions you were aware of in your life prior to this activity.
5. WeRPN completed a Pre-Budget Submission for 2023 Ontario Budget Planning. They identified three steps with multiple actions per each step. Identify a step and action that you feel is the most important from your observed practice in preceptorship. Discuss why this is more important to you than the rest.
WeRPN Pre-Budget Submission Link . https://www.werpn.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/WeRPN-Pre-budget-Submission-2023-1.pdf
6. Discuss how losing the right to strike has impacted bargaining for nurses.
7. 1. What are a couple of truths that stood out for you from Dr. Jen Jocko-Indigenous Obstetrician/Gynaecologist
. How do you feel we are doing in health care with reconciliation?