Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal: Implementation Plan Topic Nursing Shortage
- Describe the setting and access to potential subjects. If there is a need for a consent or approval form, then one must be created. Include a draft of the form as an appendix at the end of your paper.
- a timeline.
- Develop a budget and resource list. Consider the clinical tools or process changes that would need to take place. Based on the budget and resource list you developed: (a) describe the resources (human, fiscal, and other) or changes needed in the implementation of the solution; (b) outline the costs for personnel, consumable supplies, equipment (if not provided by the institute), computer-related costs (librarian consultation, database access, etc.), and other costs (travel, presentation development). Include a draft of the budget and resource list as an appendix at the end of your paper.
- Explain whether you would select a qualitative or quantitative design to collect data and evaluate the effectiveness of your evidence-based practice project proposal. Provide rationale to support your selection.
- Describe the methods and instruments (questionnaire, scale, or test) to be used for monitoring the implementation of the proposed solution. Include the method or instrument as an appendix at the end of your paper.
- Explain the process for delivering the intervention and indicate if any training will be needed.
- Discuss the stakeholders that are needed to implement the plan.
- Consider all of the aspects of your implementation plan and discuss potential barriers or challenges to the plan. Propose strategies for overcoming these.
- Establish the feasibility of the implementation plan.