Stuck with a nursing research paper and you need help?
Worry no more as our nursing essay writing service will help you write a plagiarism free assignment in as little as 3 hours!
What is a nursing research paper?
A nursing research paper is a piece of writing that analyzes a topic or perspective in order to make a case in favor or against that topic, or provide additional information on the topic. In a nursing research paper, analysis is done through an analysis of credible, peer-reviewed literature relevant to the research paper topic (UCSanDiego, 2022).
Pay Someone to Write a Nursing Research Paper for You?
How to write a nursing research paper?
Wondering how to write a research paper for a nursing class? Writing a research paper involves 11 major steps: Developing a nursing paper research question; writing a thesis for your research paper; an introduction, writing an elaborate, highly-relevant, and comprehensive literature review; writing a methods section; writing a findings or results section; writing a discussion section; writing a conclusion for your nursing research paper; including a references page; including a table and figures section; and finally adding an appendix section. Below are these steps explained in details (SUNY Empire State College, 2022).
Step 1: Developing a Research Question for your Nursing Paper
In order to develop an excellent research question for your nursing paper, you first need to select a topic. Then, develop a research question that defines what you want to investigate or conduct research on.
Example of a nursing research paper topic: Self-Care in Nursing
Corresponding nursing research paper question: How effective have self-care techniques been in enhancing the well-being of nurses?
Tips when Selecting a Research Paper Question
- Select a research topic that is related to your nursing specialty
- Your research question should be specific and narrow down to achievable objectives i.e in our example, the research question is specific a) the role of self-care and b) impacts on the well-being; and c) narrowed down to a demographic/population: nurses.
- Your research question should be worth of an academic pursuit. Does it add new insights? Is it publishable?
- Writing about a current trend or issue in nursing is advisable
Step 2: Writing a Thesis for your Nursing Research Paper
A nursing research paper thesis is formulated as an answer to your research question. It is formulated as a single statement that is highly concise, direct, and contains clear information on what the research paper is about. Below is a thesis statement for our example above. Usually, it is the last statement in your introduction. Some nursing colleges instructors ask students to underline or highlight the thesis statement for easier evaluation.Nursing research paper thesis statement: An analysis of the effectiveness of self-care techniques in enhancing the well-being of nurses.
Tips when Writing a Research Paper Thesis Statement
- The thesis statement should be clear and concise
- It should answer some questions such as why, how, where, what, and who.
- Your research thesis statement should not investigate too many variables. One or 2 variables are sufficient. i.e our example investigates the well-being of nurses. Our nursing essay writing experts can add the productivity of nurses. Do not go overboard as it will end up being too wide, with too much research; and too many conclusions.
- Writing about a current trend or issue in nursing is highly advisable
Step 3: Writing an Introduction for a Nursing Research Paper
When writing an intro for a nursing research paper, a nursing student will be answering what is the topic and why is this topic worth conducting research on. A good intro for a research paper starts in a broad manner and progressively gets to specifics. The last statement of the introduction’s first paragraph should be the thesis statement. An excellent introduction for a nursing research paper includes the following in the order below:
- First describe the general aim of your nursing research paper
- Second, describe what in specific you wish to achieve (specific objectives for the research paper)
- Third, describe the rationale behind writing this research paper
- Finally, state the justification for this research paper (or motivation behind writing it)
Tips when Writing a Nursing Research Paper Intro
- Start with a general overview of the topic and narrow down to your specific thesis as you progress
- Your last statement in the intro’s first paragraph should be your thesis statement
- You can state the rationale, objectives, problem statement, and justification in separate sub-headings
- Do not write an extremely long intro. Our nursing research paper writing experts advise that it should not be longer than 2 pages unless really necessary.
Step 4: How to Write a Nursing Research Paper Literature Review Section
An excellent literature review for a nursing research paper that will get you an A+ entails conducting and writing about peer-reviewed research published in the area of your topic. You will need highly relevant journals and other scholarly publications.
Tips on writing a good literature review:
- First, do in-depth research on secondary sources published in regards to your topic.
- Second, use sources that are less than 5 years old unless older sources are required.
- Third, properly reference and document all sources used. You will need to reference these sources once you finish writing your nursing research paper.
Step 5: Writing a Methods Section
The methods nursing research paper section states how you are going to conduct your research. For a qualitative nursing research paper, your research is going to come from published sources. You will need to analyze information from these sources that is relevant to your research paper. On the other hand, for a quantitative research paper, you will be collecting actual data and analyzing it. It includes the following:
- Why did you choose to collect data or samples from certain sources or locations?
- How did you collect and analyze the data?
- Why did you choose this approach i.e. questionnaires, interviews, secondary sources?
- Are there any possible biases to your data? or assumptions?
Step 6: Writing a Findings/Results Section
A findings or results section presents the findings from your data. It includes the following:
- Summary of the data collected
- Description of the data analysis technique
- Results of the data collected
- Visual aids/representations such as tables, graphs, pie charts, or descriptive statistics
Step 7: Writing a Nursing Research Paper Discussion Section
The discussion section in a nursing research paper discusses the implications or significance of the findings made. It includes the following:
- Comment on your findings and explain what this means
- Compare and contrast your findings to what other similar or related studies found
- If there are any unexpected or new findings, make sure to state them and invite further research
- What is the significance of your study’s findings?
- What are the limitations to your study?
Step 8: Writing a Conclusion for your Nursing Research Paper
The conclusion in a nursing research paper offers highlights to your thesis paper or reiterate some major points made in your paper. This section is often combined with the discussion chapter. It includes the following:
- Which objectives have been met by this study?
- Summarize your findings and state the significance of the study
- State the limitations to your study
- Invite peers to conduct further research
Step 9: Add References to your Nursing Research Paper
You have now finished writing your research paper for your nursing class. In order to score maximum points and get an excellent grade – A+ – you need to cite all sources used in the research paper. Citing your sources also helps to avoid plagiarism.
Tips when Referencing your Nursing Research Paper
- References should be in a separate page
- References should be formatted as per the guidelines provided in your nursing coursework’s syllabus or rubric i.e. APA, MLA, Harvard etc.
- Ensure that each in-text citation has a corresponding reference entry in the bibliography page
Step 10: Where to Post Tables & Figures in a Research Paper
Just below the references page and on a new page, post tables and any figures used or required for this research paper. Tip: Have a heading for each figure or table such as Fig 1.0; Fig 1.1 or Table 1.0 or Table 1.1. as named in the body of your research paper.
Step 11: Where to Include an Appendix Section
Below the tables and figures section; and on a new page, include the appendix section. An appendix section in a nursing research paper lists information that is not critical to understanding the paper such as a list of data items collected, questionnaire responses, or interview transcripts used in data collection under a quantitative methodology.
How much does a nursing research paper cost?
Instant Grades nursing research papers prices start at $12 for a deadline due in 30 days or more. Prices rise steadily as the time you need your research paper done by reduces.
- Nursing research papers due in 20 days cost $15 a page
- Nursing research papers due in 10 days cost $16 a page
- Nursing research papers due in 7 days cost $18 a page
- Nursing research papers due in 3 days cost $20 a page
- Nursing research papers due in 24 hours start at $24 a page
- Nursing research papers due in 12 hours cost $28 a page
- Nursing research papers due in 8 hours cost $36 a page
How do I Pay Someone To Write my Nursing Research Paper?
Placing a request for help with a nursing research paper takes less than 3 minutes. Below are the 3 simple steps on how to request for a research paper:
Place Your Nursing Research Paper Request in under 3 mins
To access our online order form, click the “Order Now” button below. Submit your nursing assignment’s details as accurately as possible. Further, enter additional specifications (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and upload file(s) such as the rubric that guide our essay writing experts towards writing the best assignment. This will take you about 3 mins.
Complete the Payment
Click on checkout link at the bottom of the order page to pay us to complete your nursing assignment. You can pay someone to do your nursing research paper through our secure payment gateway which accepts credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking. We offer a completely secure payment processing gateway. Once you pay us to do your nursing paper, sit back and relax. Processing and completing your assignment on time will be done automatically by our essay writing team.
Download Your Nursing Research Paper
Once we receive payment, one of our highly qualified essay writing experts will work on your nursing assignment and complete it within your selected deadline. Once completed, our editing team will verify the quality and relevancy of the content done. They will also ensure that it is plagiarism free. Then, our Instant Grades team will upload it in your student portal with us and send a copy to your registered email address, along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the essay’s originality.
The Best Nursing Research Paper Writing Service
- Instant Grades is the best nursing research paper service because our experts offer plagiarism free assignment help that is guaranteed to get you excellent grades – A+ or B minimum.
- In addition, we are the best service because we always deliver high-quality, properly referenced assignments within your deadline.
- Finally, we are the best research paper writing service because we have over 200+ research paper writers who are reliable, trustworthy, competent and have over 10+ years of experience helping students write their papers. Our writers are highly qualified and hold BSN, MSN and PhDs in their respective specialties. They have gained experience first as students and then as respected academicians and professionals in nursing.
9.8/10 Student Rating
98% of students get As or Bs!
Experienced Nursing Essays Experts
10+ years helping students!
Never miss a deadline!
We are not confined to these unique features. We have a number of other features that distinguish us as a unique, trustworthy, and dependable nursing assignment assistance service.
Contact us on Whatsapp/Live Chat
Want to know more about Instant Grades’ nursing research paper writing services? Contact our 24/7 online nursing essays team on live chat or Whatsapp +1 (619)432-0944 and we shall gladly help you out.
- College Nursing Assignment Help
- How to Write Excellent Nursing Essays
- How to Write a Nursing Thesis Paper
- How to Write a Nursing Reflective Paper
- How to Write a Nursing Capstone Paper
- How to Write a Nursing PICOT Question
- How to Write a Nursing Case Study Paper
- How to Write an Evidence-Based Practice Paper
- Writing Tips on Application of Theory Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Translational Research Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on the Role of Nurses Essays
- Writing Tips on Professional Accountability & Legal Liability Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Health Reform Plan Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Access to Healthcare Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Holistic Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Theory-Based Practice Nursing Essays
- The Best Nursing Essay Writing Service
- Pay Someone to Do Nursing Paper in 3 hrs
- Pay Someone to Do Online Nursing Class
- Writing Tips on Nursing Care Plans Essays
- Writing Tips on Tasks and Core Values Nursing Essays
- Top 10 Nursing Topics & Trends Expected in 2023 and Beyond