- The CRAAP Test
Use the CRAAP Test to evaluate the information in a website
Write the title of the website…….
Currency – When was the information written/updated?
- Is the information current?
Relevance – Who is the information intended for?
- Would you use this information for an assignment? Why/Why not?
Authority – Who has written/published the information?
- Are they a reliable source of information? Why/why not?
Accuracy – Where has the information come from?
- Is it supported by evidence/research?
- Does the website look professional?
- Do you think the information is accurate? Why/Why not?
Purpose – Is the information objective/impartial?
- What is the purpose of the website? Has the purpose been met?