- Based on your assigned client, describe how you met the clinical objectives for this week for Mobility?
- What information and assessments findings for mobility did you use to you prioritize your plan of care for this resident?
- Was your plan effective or ineffective? Explain. If ineffective, what might you do differently?
- Share any other unit activities that you participated in such as wound rounds, taking vital signs on other residents, feeding clients that were not your assigned resident, activities, etc. and how you implemented caring behaviors into that resident experience.
Review the clinical evaluation tool: Identify specific QSEN competencies and provide a rationale as to how these competencies are strengths, or areas to improve. Identify new competencies each week.
5. Identify two strengths demonstrated today. Describe how this was met.
6. Identify one area for improvement. Outline a plan for improvement.