- Before starting this assignment, I recommend that you watch the video posted in Unit 2 of our course titled, “Words of Wisdom from Your Instructor: How to Deconstruct Medical Terms”. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO: “Words of Wisdom from Your Instructor: How to Deconstruct Medical Terms.”
- Find a root in the appendix of our textbook or in an online search of medical terms. Then change the root into three other terms by adding different prefixes and/or suffixes. These must be “actual” words that are of accepted use in medical language.
- Deconstruct each of your three medical terms. Tell what each word part is (prefix, root, and/or suffix) and define each word part.
- Give the definitions for each new medical term.
- Then use each term correctly in a sentence IN A MANNER THAT MAKES THE MEANING OF THE TERM CLEAR FROM CONTEXT.
- Be sure to review the ROOTS already posted on the discussion board for this assignment. Only use roots that have not been previously used. Also, do not use the examples given in the video or in these instructions for your post. (Don’t use the roots “thyroid”, “card”, “cardi”, or “nat” which are used in examples. Also, do not use the roots “derm” or “dermat” You will not receive assignment credit if you use these roots.)
How to Get Help with your Assignment in 3 mins
Place Your Assignment Request in under 3 mins
To access our online order form, click the "Order Now" button below.
Complete the Payment
Click on checkout link at the bottom of the order page to pay.
Download Your Assignment
Once we receive payment, one of our highly qualified essay writing experts will work on your assignment and complete it within your selected deadline.
What does the completed assignment have?
- Thorough Research and High-Quality Essay Writing
- Native UK, US, Canadian, Australian Writers
- Up-to-date Sources Only (Less than 5 years)
- 24/7 Online Support
- Essay in 1,3, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20 hours +...!
- 100% Plagiarism Free
- 100% Privacy Guarantee
- Times New Roman, 12pt
- Any Referencing Styles (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Turabian...)
- 275+ Words per page
- Single/Double Spaced Papers
- Plagiarism Report on Request
Why do college students choose our assignment help service?