1. recommend an alternative technology that they may use to help in decision-making related to the examples:
– As a healthcare professional, technology has influenced and simplified my role as a nursing assistant through automatic vital machines. This technological advancement is fantastic for patients who need to monitor their blood pressure, oxygen levels, and heart rate on a regular basis.
– Technology is an advancement that has improved healthcare. It enables more effective treatment and care. Because of advances in technology, healthcare is now available at your fingertips. Telehealth allows patients to be seen from their beds in different hospitals.
2. Describe one new way to apply principles of nursing to the example of innate healing.
– A friend who had cancer outlived her life expectancy of a few months and lived for several years before passing away. She improved her life after the devastating news by mending old relationships, becoming more spiritually involved, and improving her physical health by working out more, eating clean, and staying hydrated, despite the fact that she was still young at 49. She also used natural healing methods like meditation, yoga, and herbal remedies to calm the body and mind and limit stress as much as possible.
3. Describe how the nursing theory selected would impact your nursing practice and include one specific example demonstrating the positive or negative impact.
– Virginia Henderson theory and
– Lydia Hall theory
Please provide sources and make them short,