Do you need help with your Application of Theory Nursing Papers?
Whether you are pursuing a BSN, MSN, or DNP, students are obliged to submit the application of theory nursing papers that assess their ability to apply classroom knowledge in a practical situation. A nursing essay that requires application of theory is an assignment that tasks a student to identify an issue or problem, apply a nursing theory to solve the problem, and make recommendations for future practice. These recommendations must follow the best advanced nursing practice guidelines.
Theories are the foundation of any practical profession. Consequently, these assignments assist nursing students in preparing for future practice by ensuring that they have a firm grasp on theories on various nursing principles that are applicable in a practical setup in the absence of practical or laid out procedures on how to approach an issue or problem. An application of theory nursing paper must have three main sections:
- An apt description of the issue
- An analysis of the issue under a nursing theory
- Outcomes – Describes the best solution to the issue as guided by the theory and best practices in nursing.
Urgent Application of Theory Nursing Essay?
Contact us on Whatsapp to get help with your an application of theory nursing essay due in as little as 3 hours!
Why are the best nursing essay writing service?
Instant Grades is the best nursing essay writing service because we write plagiarism-free assignments that are guaranteed to score excellent grades – A+ or B minimum (or money back!) and are delivered within your deadline. Moreover, you can get an essay done in as little as 3 hrs!
9.8/10 Student Rating
98% of students get As or Bs!
Experienced Nursing Essays Experts
10+ years helping students!
Never miss a deadline!
Why do you need our nursing essay writing experts?
- In order to write a high-quality paper that scores an A.
To write an excellent application of theory paper that scores an excellent grade, the student must ensure that it adheres to all applicable regulations, guidelines, and standards. Additionally, the nursing student must retain all theories and have a firm grasp of how to implement such knowledge effectively in their nursing profession. This can be a challenge for any nursing student. Our nursing essay writing experts are highly knowledgeable in writing these kind of papers and will write an excellent, plagiarism-free application of theory nursing paper within your deadline. In addition, the assignment is guaranteed to score an excellent grade – A or B minimum – or your money back!
- Huge workload in your nursing coursework
It can be exceedingly difficult for student nurses who have been assigned a huge workload. If you are tackling a large number of online classes at the same time, you may find it difficult to meet all the deadlines. You will definitely need our nursing essay writing experts to do some assignments for you.
- Additionally, some nursing students are busy with other responsibilities such as employment and family, leaving them with little time to finish their essays such as application of theory papers. These difficulties highlight the primary reason why student nurses frequently seek assistance with their essays from our experts.
What is the Importance of Theories in Nursing?
Today’s nursing practice is founded on nursing theories. In many instances, nursing theory directs the creation of knowledge and the direction of education, research, and practice. Nursing was not historically regarded as an academic field or as the profession it is today. Prior to the development of nursing theories, nursing was viewed as a task-oriented occupation. Nurses were trained and performed under the guidance and control of the health industry. Below are some of the reasons why applying theories to practice in nursing is of paramount importance:
- By explicitly explaining nursing, nursing theories assist in identifying what should serve as the foundation for practice.
- By articulating nursing, a nursing theory aids nurses in comprehending their importance and function in the healthcare system.
- Theories provide rationales or scientific justifications for care processes and provide nurses with the essential knowledge to act and respond properly in nursing care circumstances.
- Nursing theories serve as the framework for nursing care, provide further learning, and predict the future direction of nursing.
- By instilling a sense of identity in nurses, nursing theory can assist clients, administrators, and other medical experts in recognizing and comprehending the distinctive contribution nurses offer to the medical system.
- Nursing theories educate nurses to challenge their beliefs and nursing values, so expanding the definition of nursing and broadening their knowledge base.
- The purpose of nursing theories is to define, forecast, and demonstrate nursing phenomena.
- It might be interpreted as the nursing profession’s attempt to retain and sustain its professional bounds and boundaries.
The application of theory in nursing frequently guides the creation of knowledge and exploration of learning opportunities, research, and action; with each having a positive and inter-reliant effect on the others.
Impacts of Application of Theory in Nursing
- Prior to the formation of nursing theories, practices in the field were considered a collection of routine actions requiring little to no reason. Nursing’s history as an academic field and profession has been fostered by the development of nursing ideas and philosophies. When utilized as a framework for critical thinking and decision-making, nursing theory encourages autonomy. Nursing theory and philosophy have aided in the advancement of knowledge and enhanced the quality of nursing practice. Nursing philosophy and nursing theory are two concepts that are synonymous. A nurse’s philosophy of nursing will dictate the theory and model he or she adopts.
- The major objective of nursing theory is to support the clinical practice by positively impacting patients’ well-being. -Additionally, nursing theories are produced in order to define and explain nursing care, guide nursing practice, and serve as a foundation for medical decision-making. Historically, nursing’s successes earned nursing prominence as an academic subject, research field, and profession.
- Historically, many nursing programs selected the major concepts included in one or two nursing theories, structured them, and then built an entire nursing syllabus around the framework developed. The distinct vocabulary of these models was frequently included in program goals, course targets, course summaries, and clinical performance standards. The objective was to educate the public about the profession’s fundamental ramifications and to elevate the profession’s stature.
- The formation of theory is critical to the research procedures, since it serves as a framework for the research investigation, providing context and direction. Additionally, theory can be utilized to steer the research process by generating and testing interesting phenomena. To enhance the nursing profession’s capacity to satisfy social obligations and responsibilities, a continual reciprocal and cyclical relationship between theory, application, and research is required. This will assist in bridging the perceived “gap” between theory and practice, while also promoting theory-guided practice.
- Clinical practice provides research problems and data for theoretical development. This core part of a clinical setting has been used to facilitate reflection, questioning, and developing an understanding of how nurses perform. Because nurses and nursing practice are frequently subordinate to great institutional pressures and traditions, any framework enables nurses to conduct in-depth self-analysis on the significance of their jobs.
Due to the fact that nurses and nursing practice are frequently subordinate to great institutional pressures and traditions, any framework enables nurses to conduct in-depth self-analysis on the significance of their jobs.
Tips on Writing an Application of Theory Nursing Essay
Nursing papers requiring application of theory are meant to trigger critical thinking such that a student doing such an assignment has to apply a nursing theory to a case study or a clinical scenario in order to come up with the best outcomes that follow advanced nursing practices. Remember that the goal of an application of theory nursing essay is to meet the patient’s needs, interests, or improve their condition. Below are tips on how to write a nursing paper requiring application of a theory (Vizer, 2015).
Tip 1: Start with an apt and detailed introduction.When writing an application of theory paper, start with an introduction section. This is the first section after the title page. It should be about 1-3 pages long depending on the requirements set in your rubric and course syllabus.
In the introduction section, start by introducing the theory you will use to analyze the patient’s needs. Then, describe the patient and the case scenario in general. In the next 1-2 statements, state why you think the theory is the best fit for this case. Finally, include a brief, concise, and clear thesis statement. For tips on how to write a thesis statement, check out our article that guides students on how to write excellent thesis statements.
Tip 2: Explore the theory and related studies.
After the introduction, provide a detailed literature review on the selected theory that you will be using to do the application of theory nursing essay. Remember that sources used in a literature review should justify, support, highlight limitations, and/or negate a theory and should not merely be in support. If you are wondering which sources are acceptable when writing a nursing paper, refer to our article on how to find acceptable sources.
Tip 3: Apply the theory to your case scenario.
After writing a justification for your applicable theory, students should apply the theory to the patient or case study. This section is usually 1-2 pages long.
In this section, explain how the theory can be applied to your patient or population.
Tip 1: Base your analysis on the particular patient’s needs, interests, and values. As our nursing essay writing experts always stipulate, the objective is to come up with outcomes that are patient-focused and patient-oriented; with an overall goal of obtaining a positive outcome for the patient that best suits his or her needs.
Tip 2: Your analysis should follow advanced nursing practice guidelines. The nursing paper should present logical flow in ideas, analysis, and conclusions that are easy to process and follow; and any nursing practitioner should see your line of reasoning.
Tip 4: Conclusion.
After writing an analysis for your applicable theory, students should end with a conclusion. This section is usually half a page long.
In this section, highlight or restate important arguments such as why the selected or applicable theory is relevant to the case, why you chose a particular outcome, and what the desired outcomes are. Tip: Do not introduce any new information in this section. Instead, provide a summary of your case scenario and end with either a highlight of limitations found or identify future learning opportunities.
Tip 5: Write your Paper Section-by-Section.Writing an application of theory paper section-by-section has been explained under another article here on how to write a nursing paper section-by-section. This is very important as it allows you to flow systematically from one section to another. In addition, it enables a student to allocate sufficient time for each section and meet the deadline for submission.
Moreover, writing a paper section-by-section enables a student to place greater emphasis on sections that have more weight and carry more points as stipulated in your grading criteria in the rubric. By scoring maximum points in these sections, students are a step closer towards getting an excellent grade in their application of theory nursing paper.
Tip 6: Proofread and Edit your Draft Severally
Once you finish writing a draft, proofread your paper in order to edit out grammatical and syntax errors. Moreover, ensure that the content is at par with your course outcomes or learning objectives and meets advanced nursing practice guidelines.
Once done with editing out these errors, run your paper through a plagiarism checker before submitting it in order to ensure that it is plagiarism-free.
Who will write your Application of Theory Nursing Essay?
Instant Grades has the best essay writing experts to complete your nursing paper. With over 200+ essay writers who are reliable, trustworthy, competent and have over 10+ years of experience helping students write their papers. Our writers are highly qualified and hold BSN, MSN, and PhDs in their respective specialties. They have gained experience first as students and then as respected academicians and professionals in nursing.
How much does it cost to write your nursing essay?
Instant Grades nursing essay help service prices start at $12 for a deadline due in 30 days or more. Prices rise steadily as the time you need your thesis done by reduces.
- Nursing papers due in 20 days cost $15 a page
- Nursing papers due in 10 days cost $16 a page
- Nursing papers due in 7 days cost $18 a page
- Nursing papers due in 3 days cost $20 a page
- Nursing papers due in 24 hours start at $24 a page
- Nursing papers due in 12 hours cost $28 a page
- Nursing papers due in 8 hours cost $36 a page
Contact us on Whatsapp for Excellent Grades – A+-
The Best Nursing Essay Writing Service
- Instant Grades is the best nursing essay writing service because our experts offer plagiarism free assignment help that is guaranteed to get you excellent grades – A+ or B minimum.
- In addition, we are the best essay writing service because we always deliver high-quality, properly referenced assignments within your deadline.
- Finally, we wish to reiterate that we are the best essay writing service because we have over 200+ essay writers who are reliable, trustworthy, competent and have over 10+ years of experience helping students write their papers. Our writers are highly qualified and hold BSN, MSN, and PhDs in their respective specialties. They have gained experience first as students and then as respected academicians and professionals in nursing.
Tight deadline? Contact us for instant help now!
- College Nursing Assignment Help
- How to Write Excellent Nursing Essays
- How to Write a Nursing Research Paper
- How to Write a Nursing Thesis Paper
- How to Write a Nursing Reflective Paper
- How to Write a Nursing Capstone Paper
- How to Write a Nursing PICOT Question
- How to Write a Nursing Case Study Paper
- How to Write an Evidence-Based Practice Paper
- Writing Tips on Translational Research Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on the Role of Nurses Essays
- Writing Tips on Professional Accountability & Legal Liability Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Health Reform Plan Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Access to Healthcare Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Holistic Nursing Essays
- Writing Tips on Theory-Based Practice Nursing Essays
- The Best Nursing Essay Writing Service
- Pay Someone to Do Nursing Paper in 3 hrs
- Pay Someone to Do Online Nursing Class
- Writing Tips on Nursing Care Plans Essays
- Writing Tips on Tasks and Core Values Nursing Essays
- Top 10 Nursing Topics & Trends Expected in 2023 and Beyond